Thursday, August 19, 2010

a few things I've learned about LIFE =)


I've learned that I have a lot of compassion for people
I've learned that crying & admitting that you're wrong
are signs of strength not weakness
I've learned that love is more important
than power, money or sex
I've learned that forgivness heals everyone
most importantly YOU
I've learned that laughter is truly the best medicine
for the soul 
I've learned that you can't take life too seriously
I've learned that sometimes listening to what others have to say
is the BEST therapy
I've learned that how other people treat you is their karma
and how you react is yours
I've learned that I've learned a lot so far but still
know so very little.....
a few more things I know....
Life is too short so
Kiss longer, Laugh harder, Love deeper, Smile sweeter


~ A BLESSING ~
May you always have
enough happiness to keep you sweet;
enough trials to keep you strong;
enough success to keep you eager;
and enough faith to give you courage
and enough determination to make each day
A GOOD DAY!!!

No comments: