Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jewelry & Fashion go hand in hand!

I recently started my own Jewelry Business. When I knew I was going to be out of work for almost 5 months, I wanted something to keep me busy and make a little money on the side to supplement and possibly pay a few small bills...I am SUPER EXCITED for the opportunity and could not do it without the love and support of my awesome Mr. Man and my family too. 
It is not easy to do but I am working it as much as I am able to from home. I cannot mention the name of the business, You are welcome to inquire about it and I can send you information. It is high fashion jewelry, good quality and comes with a guarantee! I am having Mystery Hostess Shows in my home while I recover from surgery and I believe..If we build it, they will come! I am teaming up with a dear friend who is a director in Mary Kay ~ 2 products that do nothing but make a woman feel better about herself!
Tonight is another Mystery Hostess Show night, someone who attends will qualify for FREE JEWELRY!! I love my part time job and it feels good to offer a product that is fun and fashionable!

No comments: