Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friendship and losing it!



What happens when friendships die???? What makes them dissolve? I am having a hard time with this as I moved recently and have old friends here that I have known for over 20 years but I never see them and if I don't initiate contact it doesn't happen! They seemed soo very excited that I was returning after being gone for about 13 years but they are already busy with their own lives and there doesn't seem to be room for me. I am lonely!!!


I know people change but I am heartbroken by the friendships I thought I had that just dont seem to be there any longer! It is a 2 way street and so far I am the only one on the road!!!

Don't get me wrong, I have friends, just not any close geographically. If it was not for social network sites I would be miserable!! I needed to vent, is anyone else out there going thru this and if so, how do you cope?

No comments: