Friday, January 8, 2010

Announcing our Engagement!

Those were the wonderful words I heard on the afternoon of December 26, 2009 when my awesome Mr. Man got down on one knee in a room filled with family and asked me to be his Bride! Of course I said "YES!!" and we plan a long engagement ~ In our hearts we are already married and have been for quite some time.

I used to say that I would NEVER get married again. The word WIFE was an ugly 4 letter word to me based on my past experiences....This is the real deal, the man I will spend the rest of my days loving and cherishing as my husband.


I wish I had pictures to post of the two of us as the magic moment took place but I have the memory etched in my brain for the rest of my life and the magic lives on as we celebrate our love for each other and the miracle of our life journey that brought us full circle and back into each others arms.....



1 comment:

Selah said...

I am so glad you have found your "Happily Ever After" I knew yours was coming.. you just had to be ready for it!