Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Toes in the sand.....

Putting my toes in the sand has to be one of my favorite things to do....I am soo very grateful that I have the opportunity to still enjoy the little things in life ♥

Its been a little over 9 months since I fell and every day is still progess toward complete healing!! My faith has not faltered, it is stronger than ever now!!
So this is me... stepping out on the beach in Ponte Vedra, cane in hand. My lovely sister Doris sent it to me and it is so very helpful when I am walking in the sand ☺

My right foot is healing ~ it seems to get stronger each week!
stepping out without a brace for my foot.... good physical therapy!!

My sweetheart told me last summer that we would be back on the beach this summer and I had my doubts but his faith was strong when mine was weak...
We are enjoying the beach and the jetski as much as the weather will allow :)

An enjoyable Saturday afternoon spent on the water....It doesn't get much better than this dahlings!!!

1 comment:

Selah said...

You look GGGRRAATTEE! I am inspired by you! Your welcome once again for the cane, I know how much Hubby's has helped him. I can't wait till we see you soon!