Monday, January 12, 2009

An unforgettable Honeymoon....

A pictoral blog entry of our weekend honeymoon #22 in Tybee Island, Ga


We drove from I-95 north and I-95 South to meet each other for a romantic getaway...

Sunrise Saturday morning on the way to Tybee Island to meet my sweetheart! I took this picture out of the car window ~ I love my Canon Sure Shot!


Our beach blanket and umbrella ~ We had the beach all to ourselves....



The sea gulls were resting, not even bothered by our presence that early in the morning...


North Beach where the lighthouse and old Fort are ~ completely deserted in the morning but the bathrooms were open :)


Putting my toes in the sand after a long break since the accident...It was good therapy to walk in the sand and feel the COLD water on my foot...



Sunset Saturday evening as we watched the full moon rise over the ocean.. it was a beautiful sight!



The Honeymoon Suite....




Our themed room ~ "Some like it Hot" ~ I brought my own feather boa :) and I still carry my pilllow everywhere I go...


Our 'honeymoon' weekends are so very special to us...We have not traveled to meet each other halfway since the acccident 5 months ago so this was an EXTRA special time for us :) The Atlantis Inn where we stayed was awesome ~ We were walking distance to the beach and the rooftop veranda was amazing...especially at sunset. The place was not real fancy in the accommodations department but there were egyptian cotton sheets on the bed and the towels were fluffy, it was clean and cozy and private ~ it was all we needed to enjoy our time together loving each other ♥ I know we will be back again for another honeymoon weekend in each others arms ♥

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful weekend. The two of you needed that. I am also very happy that the two of you are so very happy.

I had dinner cooked for me for the first time he had candles going and the table set it was awesome. I am so in love what a great feeling.