Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Its your RIGHT to VOTE TODAY!!

Its Election Day!! I hope everyone can exercise their right to vote as its an important year to do so! I have to admit, I didnt even register to vote until the 2000 election year, I was moved to do so because my son was in 5th grade at the time and I felt it was the right thing to do and a good example to set for him. I did good ~ Garrett registered to vote on his 18th Birthday and we will do it together this year!
I think many of us are not happy with our 2 choices, why can't there be a "none of the above" box to check?? I want Tom Brokaw to be president or hell maybe Paris Hilton was a good candidate..ha ha !! I have to arrange a ride to go and vote today ~ If I can do it with no ride and a broken leg then I am sure others can make the effort as well! Who knows what changes are going to be made in the very near future, we all have to wait and see... I am proud to live in a country where we have the freedom to exercise our right to vote without prejudice or malice from our fellow Americans ~ May the best man win :)

No comments: