Friday, March 6, 2009

South Ponte Vedra Beach... Beautiful :)

The Sea shells are crunchy underfoot as you walk out toward the soft sand...I wanted to share a visual blog of one of my favorite places...South Ponte Vedra Beach ~ about a 20 minute drive from my front door...I just introduced Frankie to this beach last weekend & I am sure we will make many trips out to enjoy the beauty in nature...

what an amazing place to relax....


Always on the beach ~ the Seagulls ~ and of course seashells to collect...
shark teeth are everywhere if you look hard enough :)

Sea Oats...waving in the ocean breeze...

We pack up our beach umbrella & beach bag with a picnic for two ♥ and we are ready for a day at the beach...what a gorgeous place to enjoy another 'honeymoon' weekend with the man of my dreams!! ♥

1 comment:

Nili said...

Sarah! I am so glad you and Frankie have your weekends and you have found each other once again...enjoy the beach for me too!