Monday, November 10, 2008

Its a Rollercoaster!!

Life is a Roller Coaster no??? I am on the Roller Coaster from Hell today thanks to the Ex-factor! He dropped my daughter off at my office this afternoon with a cat in a cardboard box! Now what the hell am I supposed to do with that???? She LOVES animals and wanted to rescue it from outside her school because it was skinny!! Well, I am not a cat lover per say ~ hence I call the cat we already have "Damn Cat" instead of his given name of Aiden... I made her take the cat and put it in the apartment community next door for some other poor soul to rescue it... Its not my place nor do I have the time or the patience for such things right now! She is devastated of course and I am the worst Mommy ever but she had a hard lesson to learn today & it was my job to teach it to her! The tough part of being a parent sucks sometimes but somebody has to do it and today that would be little ole' me!!

No comments: